Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Fun!

Well, I have once again slacked on the blogging. I made a deal with Nicole that I will start out trying to update like once or twice a month. So....we will see. Anyway, for those of you that I was able to see over the 4th and this summer it was really great to see all of you. Here are just a few more pictures of some of our activities this summer.

Kevin and the kids in Park City, Utah.



My brother bought a gymnastics center and Brooke and Andrew take a preschool class. They love it, every day they ask if it's "nastics" day.


This is the 4th of July at the river. I made those bows for Brookie that day and later that night I noticed they were missing I asked several times and she said they were in daddy's pocket. So later I asked Kev and he didn't have them. So I asked her again and she said "oh....I threw them in the riber (river)." It was too funny for me to be mad.

This is Carson on our camping trip to Island Park, he is now 3 months old.

Kevin tried for 3 days to finally get Andrew a fish. He was thrilled with catching this tiny one.

Carson after throwing up all over my foot...in West Yellowstone. He is still cute, even after that!

My foot... (I'm sure some of you wanted to see this one...right?)

12 comments:

Brad, Adrienne, McKenna, Bryn, and Lauren said...

Kids are getting so big! That is funny about the bows of all the places to throw them. Carson sure looks like Andrew. Kenna would like to have you say hi to him.

Chy said...

OH... Stephi! I MISS YOU TOO! I'm so glad you did an update the kids are getting so big and so funny. Dang it Brookie those were some cute bows:) Well at least the truth came out! I am so missing our lazy hang out days with the kiddos you know, stroller bootcamp a trip to Sams club in our stinky work out clothes then to Rigby Lake for some sun, maybe a BBQ or softball game that night... MAN I MISS THAT :( Well I love you guys, kiss your kids for me! Hey I'm coming to IF in Sept. for like a week lets get planning now!

Chy said...

PS Nice barf foot:) Carson is such a little man , so cute!!! Andrew is getting so big and not (toddlerish is that a word?)such a handsome man, Brooki BEAUTIFUL just like her momma, of course!

Mindy said...

It's about time! :) So, did your brother buy Idaho Elite? I saw him in there taking measurments a few months back. The original owner asked me to teach the mom and me class this fall. I wonder if she still needs me? Weird! Carson is so cute- He definatly looks like his brother and daddy. And Brooke really is beautiful! I'll be happy if you update once a month. I about gave up on you! :)

Amy said...

Looks like you guys have been having a good summer. How fun that you get to do gymnastics with the kids Haylee would love that. Sorry I didn't call you this time when we were in town. The kids were so worn out between naps and family stuff it just never leaves enough time. Brooklyns hair is adorable I love it. Keep on blogging it's fun to see what you are up too.

Woods: said...

Yeah! A new post! I love the pics! The kiddies are too cute. We LOVED hanging out with you guys. The movie was seriously such a blast! Maybe we could do it again on THURSDAY since I'm still in town!!! :) Call me!

Zach and Nikky said...

Hey! How are you guys? We were excited to see your comment on our blog! Congratulations on your new arrival!! That is so exciting! Hope everything is going well for you guys.

Mindy Barker said...

Aren't kids just so much fun. I remember Zander couldn't keep a bottle down. We'd feed him and he'd throw up the whole thing but the doctor said he was fine because he was still a chunky monkey. Your family is adorable. Wondering if I could get your e-mail address. You could send it to me at mindy_a_barker@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

Chy said...

Oh Steph! I have been in Steph withdrawll for like a year now! I'm coming to IF on Sept. 5th throught the next week we need to hang out FOR SURE!!! Miss you:)

Chy said...

how do you like my spelling??? ummmm?

Carling Family said...

Thanks so much for coming to visit me. It was fun to let the kids play together. Your kids are so cute. I miss hanging out with you every week. I love the outfit you bought Easton. Thanks again!

Beckie said...

Steph!! We live 5 miles west of Skyline Highschool!! I didn't realize you were still in IF. Very cool!! I work for an attorney and keep very busy with fun things! WE should get together sometime I'd love to see you.