Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ok......I am finally doing this!

Well, I seem to be quite dysfunctional at this blogging thing but I am doing my best. It has been fun getting on here and seeing what everyone is up to. Life has been a little crazy getting used to having three kids but I am starting to get the hang of it. I just had to get used to having two sippy cups and a bottle and only two hands to carry them with. I really am so thankful that I was entrusted to take care of these 3 amazing sweet little kids. I thank the heavens for such a wonderful husband and amazing support system of family and friends who have helped me through this transition.

Carson Christopher Sommer
Born: April 16, 2008 6lbs 11oz 20 1/2 inches



All three of my kids are born within the same week, April 14th, 16th & 18th. Ya.....that wasn't planned. Kevin and I also share the same birthday. So when it comes to b-days it is pretty crazy around here!


Since I am just starting this I will do a little flashback of a few pictures from the past year. This was taken at my mom's wedding in February (keep in mind I am 7 months pregnant).

My cute boys! This is Kev and Andrew at the monster truck show, and you
thought the state fair brought out all of the crazies!


Brookie and Andrew last October. They are a year and 4 days apart,
Andrew is older.







16 comments:

Josh and Tiff Roundy said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited that you are going to actually blog this time! Congratulations on your new little baby Carson! I can't wait to see him. He is adorable! I am coming home actually on the 26th and staying till the 5th of July so we will have to get together. YOur blog is really cute too. I like your background. Anyway, It is so nice to keep in contact this way I hope now we will stay in touch better. Love ya!

Mindy said...

Yay! I know we live like 4 miles from each other, but I'm still glad you decided to blog!! Your sweet baby looks EXACTLY like Kevin! He's so cute! Now we just need to get Katie to start a blog!

Amy said...

So cute I was wondering how you were doing. I am glad things are good Carson is adorable. Glad we will be able to keep in touch!

Chy said...

You did it! He is a mini Kev! Brookie and Andrew look like twins it that picture.... are you sure they are a year apart:) I LOVE Carsons shirt! SO FUNNY! Can't wait to see you guys, Love you guys Chy

Carling Family said...

I am so glad you are blogging! I finally gave in too. Your kids are so cute and growing up as fast as little Ady. Carson is cute and I love his little onsie. Hope we can keep in touch better now. I really miss seeing you and working out together. I loved stroller bootcamp and miss it terribly. Tell Leah she needs to start a blog

Chy said...

I keep looking for more pictures of your CUTE little family! Brookie is sooo going to be a HEARTBREAKER you know that right? I'm really excited to see you guys!!! maybe we can fit in one of our good old playgroups?!?! Love ya

Mindy Barker said...

What a cute baby! Wow, how is it having three? That is so neat. You look great. What a cute family. Sorry I've been a bum about keeping in touch. I hope to see you over the 4th. Love ya!

Max said...

Hey Steph! It's Maria (Finch)! Congrats on your new baby, he is adorable! You guys make cute kids. I have two right now and know it's time for #3 but am having a hard time accepting that. I found you on Jess's blog, I think she has a link on hers to mine. Happy blogging!

Mindy said...

You are slacking again...

Chy said...

Soo... Steph how are things? It was so good to see you and baby Carson! YOU LOOK GREAT might I add, seriously.

Ryan and Krystal said...

Hey Steph, It was so good to see you a few weeks ago. Your kids are so cute. Tell Kevin I said HI. I am going to try and make it over to Bear Lake. So hopefully I will see you there.

Lara Zierke said...

Hi Stephanie!
I saw your blog link on Jessica's and thought I'd say hi. I see Kevin at work every now and then and even though he probably has no clue who I am, I know who he is and I always think of you. Your son is so precious. Congratulations a little bit late.

- Lara Hays

Stephens Family said...

Hey Steph!! It was SO great to see you at Chy's! Baby Carson is of course adorable and your other kiddos are too cute! Keep blogging on post some more pics of your cute fam!

Brad, Adrienne, McKenna, Bryn, and Lauren said...

Steph it is Adrienne. Cute kids! check out our blog at bambmurray.blogspot.com.

Hillman Family said...

Hey! I found you on Rachel's blog and thought I'd visit. I love the pictures of your cute kids. They are all so cute. I can't believe how big Andrew is. We need to get together sometime. Maybe after Rachel is a little more settled.
~Dayna

Beckie said...

Not sure if the first one worked!
But your family is soo cute!!! Looks like life is going well! Enjoy every day!

Beckie (Purcell) Thompson