Thursday, September 18, 2008

Go Broncos! Go #51!

Well we, along with many of you are huge BSU fans (right behind the Stephens fam). We were able to go to the game last weekend and we are off to Oregon tomorrow to watch them against the Ducks, thanks to my great husband dedicating all of his bonus, profit sharing and Home Theater money we are going to 5 games this year! Kevin has been a big BSU fan since he attended his first year there and his family has lived there for the past 10 years.

However, since our bro-in-law Dallas Dobbs has entered the family our enjoyment of watching BSU has times by 10. This is his last season as a Bronco. So... we just wanted to thank Dallas for all of his hard work and dedication (and his wife Katie for putting up with it and to their new beautiful baby boy:Tiger). I had no idea the amount of time and work these players put in, it is crazy they not only practice a ton but they have to eat their meals together and do other "bonding" activities that take a ton of time. Dallas has worked so hard he has already gotten his bachelors and is now working on his Masters.

So once again, Thanks Dallas for all of your hard work, and Katie for sacrificing your husband, so the whole Sommer family can enjoy watching football so much! We especially love watching you sac the Quarterbacks! We love you guys!

Dallas is #51, he is the one in front of the referee. He is a linebacker and the long snapper.

Kevin and I at the BSU stadium after the game.
Katie (Kev's little sister) and baby Tiger watching the game. She looks a little concerned...

The first touchdown of the game.

We are starting Carson early...he loved the blue turf!

7 comments:

Amy said...

SOunds like fun give us a call if you drive through Spokane on your way to Oregon but I doubt you will. It makes it a lot more fun to watch a sport when someone you know is playing.

Woods: said...

That's really cool! I had no idea her hubby was a football player! And how fun will that be to go with just one kiddo versus 3!? What a blast. I love that you are posting! It's fun to know what you are up to! We leave for Michigan in a month so that will be crazy. We've got a place to stay and now I just need to find Alie a school.

Ryan and Krystal said...

Hey Steph, I love this post. I have not seen Katie for years! I didn't even know that was her. She is so grown up! So crazy to see her with a kid! You and Kev are so cute. Its still weird to me that you married my older brothers really good friend :) I am coming to IF the 16-19th. I would love to see you! I will even bring you some jam :) Hope all is well!

Mindy said...

I'm jealous. It would be so fun to go to a single game, let alone 5!

2 posts in one month? Don't hurt yourself... ;)

Stephens Family said...

YAH!!!!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!! Man, I love that blue turf!!! I am so jealous that you were at the Oregon game. We actually had tickets, but it didn't work out for us to go. Let's just hope they can pull another Fiesta Bowl and come here again! : )

Chy said...

Steph your so sweet! Thanks. k- I'm a little confused... not hard to do. Which thing? the half marathon? If thats what you were refering to it is Oct. 25th and I'm still looking into a half for spring... ARE YOU INTERESTED?!?!?! Come on girl I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! I still think we should make it a yearly girl gathering out of it and pick a fun place to go I'm sure we could get in a little shopping! It would be so fun;)

Mindy Barker said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun at the game. I can handle live football, it's the watching it all day on Sunday that gets to me. Actually, Josh isn't that bad. Boise is so much fun. I would love to take Josh to a game. Your family is still adorable and you look GREAT!