Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Week 2010

Well, birthday week is over and all 3 of my babies are another year older! Yes, they are still my babies and we love them so much. We celebrated their birthdays separately this year. We had Dino, Curious George and Butterfly parties! We had a lot of fun but now I am de-toxing from all cake and good food.

Andrew on his 6th birthday, April 14th.

He's pretty excited about his gifts.... Happy 2nd Birthday Carson, April 16. Loved blowing out candles on his rice-krispie 'cake'.

Talking to Grandma and Grandpa Boise on Skype while Carson opens their gift.

Brooklyn the morning of her 5th birthday, April 18th.

Brookie and friends at her Butterfly Tea Party.
Grandma Tamara didn't even know and bought her a butterfly dress,
matched the party perfectly.
All said and done...even if I had planned when I was going to have my babies I would probably have their birthdays close together....maybe. There isn't any pouting because they have to wait forever for their birthday...because it's not more than 2 days away! Thanks for all the birthday wishes and gifts. We love you all!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Wow didn't realize all were in the same week. I do have to say Andrews birthday is awesome because it's the same day as mine. I think close together would be nice too. I had to hear for a week about how Haylee wanted her birthday to be here now instead of in six months.

Kate Larsen said...

Okay, steph, I feel major anxiety at this post. it is so cute and fun and the next baby deserves to be a part of it. (please still be my friend.) I mean his birthday pretty much has to be either April 12th or the 20th. Now I'm not saying it has to be 2011, but please consider his feelings. OR have twins in October. OR h( I could settle for June 18th perhaps... just make sure its a week day in the next 2 years so dr isbell would agree....)OR have 2 more babies in October.... Love you so much. Just want you to be happy. and a little crazy, but mostly happy.

Chy said...

Wow talk about breaking the bank in a week! Your so awesome I would probably wimp out and do it all in one big party =) Hows the HCG diet going? It's so hard but you can do it!!!

Corine said...

Love It! I love that there's a biethday week in your house. We miss you guys tons. We'll have to come and visit

beckywestergard said...

Those looks like the funnest little parties. how fun to have them all together.

Julia said...

Fun! Looks like everyone had a great birthday!

Carling Family said...

Wow Steph you are super mom. Ady's party was hard enough planning, and that was only one! Your kids are so cute. I will for sure be up on the week of the 4th if not sooner. I will for sure call you to hang out. I really miss the playgroup crew!

Jodee said...

What a great idea to have a rice krispie cake! Love it. Miss you so much lady. When do you want to go camping this summer?