Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CELEBRATE!!!

What an exciting month April has been! We had Easter and then celebrated all three kids birthdays (twice)! I am almost coming down with "no more party" withdrawals. For Andrew and Brookies birthday party I made Superhero capes with masks for the kids. They all got to pick their own colors and customize them, lots of work but fun! Kevin set up a Superhero training camp for them which consisted of them shooting the Dinosaur that was eating a baby and throwing bombs at the bad guy (my beauty school mannequin). It was hilarious, he even showed up with his own cape. I love that guy! Anyway, we have had a ton of fun and we truly are lucky to have our 3 amazing babies (does a 5 year old still count as a baby?)!


Opening Superhero capes (I didn't get great picts).

Brookie opening presents....well, really everyone else opened her presents but she is still happy!

Kids opening a John Deer tractor.... we got it off Craigs list, what a hit! We can hardly get them off it! Andrew thinks Brookie is a CRAZY driver though, Kevin just said "she's a girl, they are all like that."


Birthday boy! We let Carson loose on his cake, it was so fun! I should be used to that by now but he is the only baby that has preformed for us! When Andrew turned one he kicked his cake and cried because there was frosting on his foot! :)
What a DELICIOUS baby!
This is just a fun picture, we were in Utah and took them to a Dino museum. Andrew loved it but the most exciting thing Brookie found was a "rolly-polly". She also wasn't convinced that this Dino wasn't going to come alive and eat her.
Well, we love you all!!!

12 comments:

Woods: said...

I cannot believe your baby is 5 and your sweet curly haired darling is 4 and your baby baby is 1!!! How insane?! AND I still cannot believe that they all share the same birthday month!! Oh they are so so cute, each of them! And what a darling idea for a birthday party! So fun! Oh I just love you Steph and I miss you miss you! We really need to catch up! What a fun post!

Mindy said...

What a fun month! We have the John Deer Gator and my kids run the battery down faster than we can keep up with! Definitely a worthwhile purchase!

Chy said...

Oh what a great party theme!! Brooki is so BEAUTIFUL just like her mommy! Every time I see her I think that. Your boys are getting so big and Carson.... holy cow I've been gone way to long he is huge! We SOOO need a cool tractor like that. We have some friends here that have one and Cooper can hardly stand himself when he is not riding it.
Miss you!

Julia said...

Looks like the birthdays were fun! :) Cute pictures

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

I can't believe how much Carson looks like Lukey. The picture of him on the back of the John Deere looks just like him. What a busy month, with many more to come over the years. How nice though, to do them together and get it out of the way. We seem to be going about every 3 months around here. Good to see you guys are doing well. I want to see a picture of KC in a cape. See you in a couple months.

Beckie said...

Your family is just soo cute-- love it! Your birthday party sounded way fun-- maybe you should be a party planner-- you and Kevin could go around spreading joy and super hero fun!!

The Halls said...

Happy birthday to EVERYONE! I think it's great their birthday's are so close. Hey, it's done for another year! Such cute kids and what a fun party! We are excited for number 3! I've felt great this time around...not like the last two. I still think it's another boy, but we'll take either one. Can't wait to live up there and run into you more at Walmart!

Camile said...

Five April babies - what a busy month!

And yes, 5 years can still be considered a baby!

Ryan and Krystal said...

I swear you just had Carson. What a fun party you two are great parents!

Anonymous said...

We have 3 birthdays in 3 weeks in Feb. I can hardly stand the thought of cake by the end! Your kids are adorable! I love Brookie's hair! Are you planning on running any races yet? Let me know! See ya! Jules

Lara Zierke said...

Hey Steph,
I was just doing some blog hopping and I noticed that Katie Larsen has a private blog which I would love to read and catch up with her. Do you know her email so I can request an invite or maybe you can just pass this message along? My google account name is purplehays21. Thanks!

Amy said...

I am going to be home for about two weeks. We will get in I.F. this Tuesday lets get together if you have time. We could just meet up at a park or something. I have your number so I will give you a ring.