Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So far this has been quite the Halloween week! We have worn our costumes everyday since Tuesday! Gymnastics, preschool, Melaleuca trick or treat & Boo at the Zoo...and now today. When I woke up this morning it took me a minute to realize today is actually Halloween. Fun times! So as you can tell I really love to do themes for Halloween. Our theme this year is:
"GO BRONCOS"!!!

At Kev's call center. They really get into Halloween...they did "Nemo's Submarine" and Kev was a Shark attack victim (notice his bite mark on his side).

These are the 4 Rex Managers babies, we all had kids within 10 months of eachother. They claim they all empathized with eachother having to deal with "Pregnant wife syndrome". Carson just got beat up by Tyson :).

Preschool Party! Brooke & Andrew of course are in blue. Spiderman & Batman are Katie (Liebels) twins.

So...I am proud to say that I MADE Carson's football costume. Really...the cutest football I have ever seen!

What a babe! Brooklyn keeps cheering and all she says is "Yeah Cheerleader. Go Cheerleader. Boise State Broncos!"

Scary football player, at the Zoo. He has a helmet but prefers to have "spikey football player hair" and the blue under his eyes.

Happy Halloween Everyone! Go BSU!

14 comments:

Chy said...

OK SERIOUSLY SOOOO CUTE! This post just made me miss you a lot;(

Woods: said...

That could be the cutest Halloween Theme and costumes I've seen this year! I am so impressed that you MADE Carson's costume! And he really is the cutest football ever. Brooklyn looks so perfect and Andrew is so dang cute as the football player! So much fun! I am feeling you on the 'wear the costumes every day this week' thing though. I'm slightly over it. :) Love the post!

Amy said...

Love the football costume way to go! I love trick or treating at Melaluca we went last year it's so fun. We are hopefully coming down for Christmas and I am in need of some highlights or something. Cruella is my friend I just thought it was funny. Cute kids love the theme Happy Halloween!

Julia said...

These are so cute. Can you email me the one of all for manager kids? That is a really cute one. Hope you guys have a fantasic Halloween tonight.

Sara said...

I found your blog off of facebook. Your little family is so sweet. I'm excited to look through your blog more and see what you've been up to! :)

Amy said...

Very cute! Nice job on the football costume!

Stephens Family said...

Oh sooooooo cute!!! You know I love it!!! And the football costume, oh my! Adorable!!! Good job on that!

Mindy said...

Love the Boise gear! My boys both have the costume Andrew has on. In fact Trason is wearing it right now! I only teach 1 class on Thursday morning. I have no idea why they needed a picture of me when all I teach is the mommy and me class,but whatever! :) And yes, Roudy does organize my house like that. Every Sunday when I go to church he organizes the kids closet. I guess it's good but it gets OLD fast! He's always getting mad at me because I just throw stuff in there, but hey- I know he's going to organize on Sunday.....

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

You have got to have the cutes kids ever. I LOVE Carson's costume, I might steal your idea next year but make it Denver Broncos! And yes as of now we are planning on coming home for Christmas, I have been real mean lately and I think Arizona has a lot to do with it, so if Jamie wants to have a nice Christmas he might want to start packing up the car now. Can't wait to see you guys!

Zach and Nikky said...

Carson's costume is awesome! Such a good idea! I miss decorating Melaleuca during Halloween...

Anonymous said...

All of the kids costumes were great! Way to go! My kids never wear the costumes that I pick out for them. With dressing up so much, they wear something different everyday, which is fun,but exhausting. It was good to see you at Wally-world, call to have the kids play sometime!
JUles

Steve, Jillian, Addison, and Jace said...

You have the cutest kids!! Good job with Carson's costume you'll have to teach me how to sew one day. The monitor is working great for us, it makes me feel more comfortable about being downstairs while she is asleep upstairs. I need to get your recipe for the potato soup you made us, it was DELICIOUS!!!

Pearl Girl said...

I love your blog, I am going to stalk you all the time now. Have fun in UT!! :)

Mindy Barker said...

What cute costumes. I espeically love the little football. You have some cuties on your hands.